- Do you see legalistic rules?
- Notice the measures the school authorities took to keep this student from talking?
- Many meetings
- Expelled 9 days before graduating
- As he brought the sexual abuse into the light of day on public forums, immediately he was called in for his "sin", yet he had never been brought in before for any sin during any time during his years there
- Instead of dealing directly with the subject of the wrongful sexual abuse coverup, they diverted their attention onto a student who was exposing the truth
- He had to endure "surprise" meetings with very little notice - sometimes very late into the night.
Did we experience surprise meetings, late into the night?
And a real biggie here: how did the treatment of those in authority affect this young man's faith? How many of us or our children have suffered in our walk with Christ? How many are confused, despondent, have had a crisis of faith?